Real American Hardwood is a material that has meaning. That has history. That is unique down to its very cells. It’s beautiful, warm and one of a kind. It’s the most beautiful building product out there, the one that other imitation products strive to be. It pulls everything together just by being itself. It’s simple in its ingredients and it’s strong and durable at its core. It’s a powerful display of the wonder of nature. Hardwood is pure – grown with purpose and naturally renewing. Hardwood is authentic, without even having to try. It’s just built that way, naturally.
INCREASE Markets and sales by raising awareness of the benefits of Real American Hardwood
ENHANCE Consumer perception
GENERATE New products
IMPROVE Industry stability
FOUNDING MEMBERS OF THE REAL AMERICAN HARDWOOD COALITION
• Allegheny Hardwood Utilization Group
• American Hardwood Export Council
• Appalachian Hardwood Manufacturers, Inc.
• Appalachian Lumbermen’s Club
• Decorative Hardwood Association
• Empire State Forest Products Association
• Great Lakes Kiln Drying Association
• Hardwood Federation
• Hardwood Manufacturers Association
• Indiana Hardwood Lumbermen’s Association
• Kentucky Forest Industries Association
• Keystone Wood Products Association
• Lake States Lumber Association
• Maple Flooring Manufacturers Association
• Missouri Forest Products Association
• National Hardwood Lumber Association
• National Wood Flooring Association
• North American Forest Foundation
• North Carolina Forestry Association
• Northern Loggers Association
• Northern Tier Hardwood Association
• Ohio Forestry Association
• Pennsylvania Forest Products Association
• Pennsylvania Hardwoods Development Council
• Penn-York Lumbermen’s Club
• Tennessee Forestry Association
• Wood Components Manufacturers Association
FOCUSED ON THE BENEFITS OF AMERICAN HARDWOOD
• Hardwood is versatile. Its authentic feel elevates any design style.
• Hardwood is as authentic as you.
• It’s the best, and most natural way to be authentic to yourself because it’s versatile and can fit any style and any finish.
• Hardwood can adapt with you as your tastes grow and change helping you stay authentic.
• It’s flexible, it fits almost any form, every style, every finish, every build.
• Hardwood is naturally durable and endlessly versatile. It’s able to be refinished decades down the line.
• Hardwood is revivable and can be brought back to its original splendor. And that’s only possible because it’s a natural product.
• Being authentic means being in it for the long haul—just like you, just like hardwood.
• Hardwood has longevity other products can’t match. It lasts, and can be renewed, so it’s an investment that has years and years of life over any other option.
• Hardwood delivers
real value today and tomorrow.
• Buying hardwoods is an easy investment in the health of your family and the environment.
• You want the best for your family and surrounding, and hardwood helps you nurture them with pure, natural products that don’t bring unwanted chemicals into your home.
• Hardwood is so many things, and so few ingredients – giving you confidence that you are taking care of your family.
• Protecting our environment comes naturally to hardwoods.
• Hardwoods are naturally renewable and give back to the environment while it grows.
• By buying hardwoods we are investing in a natural product that is pure and simple, and made by nature. No better natural investment than that.
WATCH THE LATEST COALITION UPDATE VIDEOS
Thank you for viewing the update of the Real American Hardwood Promotion Coalition’s progress to date. Be sure to watch the Q&A session at the end of the presentation.